Upper Darby Republican Committee Candidates

Where to Vote

Want to know where you can go to vote?

Click Here to Find a Polling Place Near You

Where to Register to Vote

You may register to vote online, in person or by mail.

To register to vote online, please click here. Please have your PA Driver's Lisence or PennDOT ID Card handy.

To register to vote in person, you may visit at any of the following locations near you:

  • PennDOT
  • State offices that provide public assistance and services to persons with disabilities
  • Armed Forces Recruitment Centers
  • County Clerk of Orphans' Court offices, including each Marriage License Bureau
  • Area Agencies on Aging
  • Centers for Independent Living
  • County Mental Health and Mental Retardation offices
  • Student disability services offices of the State System of Higher Education
  • Offices of Special Education
  • DA Complementary Paratransit offices

To register by mail, you may print, complete, sign and deliver the Voter Registration Application to your County Voter Registration Office by mail or in person.

Voter Registration Office

Address: 201 W. Front Street
 Government Center Bldg.
 Media, PA 19063

Phone: 610-891-4659

How to Change Your Party to Republican

If you change your name, address, or party affiliation, you must update your information by resubmitting a Pennsylvania Voter Registration Form. Follow the steps outlined in "Where to Register to Vote" in Pennsylvania above.

Follow Us!

Follow us on Facebook to keep up with the latest news and happenings!