Where to Vote
Want to know where you can go to vote?Click Here to Find a Polling Place Near You
Where to Register to Vote
You may register to vote online, in person or by mail.
To register to vote online, please click here. Please have your PA Driver's Lisence or PennDOT ID Card handy.
To register to vote in person, you may visit at any of the following locations near you:
- State offices that provide public assistance and services to persons with disabilities
- Armed Forces Recruitment Centers
- County Clerk of Orphans' Court offices, including each Marriage License Bureau
- Area Agencies on Aging
- Centers for Independent Living
- County Mental Health and Mental Retardation offices
- Student disability services offices of the State System of Higher Education
- Offices of Special Education
- DA Complementary Paratransit offices
To register by mail, you may print, complete, sign and deliver the Voter Registration Application to your County Voter Registration Office by mail or in person.
Voter Registration Office
Address: 201 W. Front Street
Government Center Bldg.
Media, PA 19063
How to Change Your Party to Republican
If you change your name, address, or party affiliation, you must update your information by resubmitting a Pennsylvania Voter Registration Form. Follow the steps outlined in "Where to Register to Vote" in Pennsylvania above.
Follow us on Facebook to keep up with the latest news and happenings!